My boyfriend wouldn't give me his snap chat login?

Anonymous
he said he created it so long ago he didn't remember the info so he just created a new one. Couldn't he have done forget password? I don't know, I'm trying. Not to read into it, but it kinda rubbed me tbe wrong way? Helpp...
4 d
Cause we're long distance and i wanted to use his account to make some sexy videos for him so he could save it to his phone
4 d
He's not obligated, i should've included context in the original question, its not about trust issues, it was a way for us to have sexual intimacy from the distance, and snap chat is our thing, i suggested using his login so he could have good videos of me to save, but he said he didn't know the login in and went through the trouble of making a whole new account, instead of resetting his p. w also he just got a new phone, so wouldn't he have had to log into it then?
12
4