It's been 2 years since I've told Him that I liked him. Should I bring it up to him again?

Anonymous
So I have liked this guy for 2 years and during the first year, I told him and he told me that he did not like me but he could see us together. Which I was confused about but I didn't question him anymore about it. But we would talk all the time back then. But He is always busy now and isn't a very good texter. Everytime I see him, he is either busy or I just get really nervous around him and I don't know what to say to him that could lead to more to talk about lol. When we do talk, it seems like he doesn't give me direct eye contact at all. Almost like I'm not there but I do this sometimes too when I am nervous but I have no idea what he means by it. But he is so nice and respectful towards me. Of course that doesn't mean he likes me back. I'm not really afraid of him saying he doesn't like me back. I guess I'm more afraid of the awkwardness that could possibly occur during the conversation.
I guess my question is, should I bring this up to him again considering that I already did 2 years ago? Or should I not bother him about it anymore?
Talk to him about it.
Don't talk to him about it
GirlGuy
2
2