Do teenagers (particularly boys) tend to value looks in the opposite sex (assuming they're straight, lol) to just try and have sex?

Anonymous
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD READ: :)
(By the way, I'm 14) I don't know how many boys would just show off about how they're talking to three girls at the same time, always obsessed with just trying to find a way to have sex. Like, I've seen already like two guys my age doing that, and the other people who I know go one-at-a-time, but they're always in-and-out of relationships. They're all absolute players. They're not even attractive themselves, and they're out here having high standards for other girls. They always tend to criticize the body first, though. When they'd gossip about girls, they'd always talk about how she's so fat, and she's not thick at all. Like, is that all you really value in a girl? I understand she's kind of airheaded, but commenting on someone's appearance, I believe, is so insensitive because it's something you can't change, and personality is so much more important in general. Of course, there is that large population of boys who aren't really getting into relationships at all because they're considered rejects by other girls, but the boys who are actually getting into relationships at my age: are they just in it for sex? Is everything just for sex?
Yes, 100% of thoughts for "dating" is for sex
Yes, 75% of thoughts for "dating" is for sex, 25% for great personality
Sex and personality are equally important.
Vote C
It's more about personality in most relationships.
Vote D
Other, I would find it so helpful if you could just give your reasoning :)
Vote E
GirlGuy
3
1