Guys, How reliable are you at keeping your word and showing it? Girls, how important to you is it that a man keeps his word?

Yads_Is_Back
Referencing a quote by a genius user, @Apope16 : "A woman has respect and intense attraction to a man who's word is his bond. He means what he says. His actions are congruent with his words."
I think most men don't realize how true this is. We will hold a man to his word, have no problem doing so, and if he doesn't back it up by his actions or he's too indecisive and it changes very often then we don't see much worth in that guy. As the user mentioned in a myTake, we DO pay attention to your words and your actions to see if they match. We pay this so much attention that often we don't even realize we are watching it. This is a very determining factor when choosing a partner for a lot of women - myself included. This is actually why some of us even choose to remain single at some points. Other ladies of GAG, correct me here if I'm wrong: It's actually not common that a man's word means much of anything to him. When a man keeps his word, that alone by itself draws our attention to an outstanding extent. (Even on a personal note, my dad and my one guy friend are the only men I know who keep their word, which is why I'm choosing not to date or communicate much with a certain guy rn.) My point in that is that it's not as common for a man to keep his word as it should be.

(By the way, this guy is a freaking genius. Everybody on this site should be following him lol If you haven't checked out his posts you should! Seriously, one day I'm gonna get Apope16's autograph 👌)
30
13