Could a guy that just wants sex say things like this after being together for a month?

Anonymous
He’s always telling me that he wants to grow old with me, that he will always love me, and that he wants to marry me in the future. These are some messages that he wrote to me “I promise you sweetheart, I'm going to marry you ❤❤ I'm going to give you a beautiful diamond someday and we'll go home together and love up our pets and cuddle our way into each other's arms on the couch and let our troubles melt away in each other's arms. Oh it's gonna be a beautiful diamond my love, when I start my career, I'm gonna save up money and buy you a beautiful ring my love ❤❤❤❤❤” “You are my moon and stars Jayleen ❤️ Know that there will never be anyone more important to me in my life than you... ❤️ I know in my heart I can and will never love any woman other than you. My heart and my everything is yours Jayleen. I know I've said all of this a million times already 😂❤️ but I feel I can never say it enough. One lifetime on this planet isn't enough to tell you how much I love you. But I will do so nonetheless ❤️ You're the only woman I want to be with for the rest of my days. I only want to spend my life with you. Right now in our youth to share the kind of love we do now is nothing short of perfection and by God's grace I believe it was meant to happen ❤️ You've been such a blessing to me and my life. For my life to be complete as it is now because of you is something I would never have thought to be. You truly are the my other half and I thank God for bringing us together, no matter how the manner was ❤️ From the moment I told you I loved you, I wanted to take care of you, be with you, love you and your heart... then soon after I knew I wanted to marry you and grow old with you ❤️ Because I know you were the one for me. The only one for me. You are my forever and always. My past, my present, and my future. My desires and dreams. My heart and soul. My dearest and only love for this lifetime will forever and always be you.
1 mo
He is 22 bye and he said that I am his biggest motivation and the reason why he’s trying to continue his career is for us and our future together
1 mo
We’ve been talking for 3 months and we have been official for almost two months on the 31st it will be two months
4
2