Is it quite normal to be hesitant or catching feelings for someone new?

Anonymous
I had been talking to this guy for a while. To make a long story short after enjoying each other and our time together, not saying we were an actual couple or anything, one thing led to another and we were intimate and things were fine after that until he started to become distant and communicate less and I followed his lead and didn’t communicate either. I didn’t want to force anything but something had seemed sort of off so I took it into my own hands to sort of go on his social media looking for answers and sure enough I came across a page of a girl with a bunch of pictures and videos of him and her together. Some were old. Some were recent which led to believe that was why he ghosted. He had an on and off relationship and kept it to himself. I haven’t really attempted to reach out since. Not really my place but I thought about how hesitant he use to be with me when it came to intimacy. One moment he’ll be cuddled up with me. Pulling me against his chest, holding our hands together and locking them then the next moment he just pulls away. I’m guessing that was the reason why.
0
2