Why did he tell me that he liked me soo much thought I was sooooo hot, then asked for "hot pics", sent a pic of myself in a bikini, then he ghosted?

sweetiec
met on OKC, spoke on the phone a few times and video chatted. we had a lot in common, and i thought we had a good connection... he was pursuing me, told me thought i was so amazing, smart, beautiful, hot, and that he liked me so much... one day i asked him to send me a normal pic as he had deleted his profile, and i didn't have any pics of him anymore. he sent 2 normal pics, he then asked me to send him some "hot pics" in return. ( he already saw many photos of me on my profile, whatsapp, and on video chat).. so i just sent him one regular selfie, and one photo of me on vacation in my bikini (nothing provocative just a beach pic) , as i wanted him to see me... as i am i guess? he said he liked it, and asked me for more pics, i said that was all i felt comfortable sending... afterwards he completely stopped contacting me... 😕 why? if he liked me so much, he wouldn't just completely stop talking to me after i sent him more photos. did he just want to collect photos? really annoying. as we spent a lot of time talking and he seemed like a decent good person... i didn't expect him to behave that way, we really seemed to have a lot in common... and he said he liked me soooo much... i dont get it?
12
0