Is my ex boyfriend being emotionally abusive and controlling, please someone help me I'm desperate?

Anonymous
We split up last Friday, I took all my stuff and I'm living with my parents as this happened in the past few weeks:

He called me a d#ckhead and grabbed my jacket as I stood up from the sofa and kept saying over and over again "say I'm a little b#tch" while laughing. I wouldn't say it so he wouldn't let go, I started to take my jacket off so he grabbed my jeans and he was holding on that hard they made the ripping sound. A week later he asked me to go turn the music on in the garden, got up and he called me a slag so I said say sorry, he did so I said say please, and I said say pretty please, he said "you're a bitch" told him to say sorry again for calling me a bitch, he said sorry then again said you're a bitch so I said no. He took my chair away so I sat on the floor then he poured beer over my head.

I told him today it's definitely over as he's been begging for me back, now he's told me that some genital warts have just shown up on his penis today and felt the need to tell me. He said it's because of the stress and that he's got a doctors appointment tomorrow on the phone (he somehow managed to get an appointment in a day), and in the UK normal GP practises don't do sexual health appointments, you have to go to a sex clinic (which ours isn't even open).

Is he lying to me to get me to crawl back?
1 mo
I'm just so exhausted. I don't know what to do.
3
3