Would an introvert guy (who is a friend) avoid flirty texts/statements if he doesn't like you?

Anonymous
Or is he being an introvert and doesn't want me to realize he likes me? I'm so confused bc he shows signs of being interested in person (staring, looking away, looking down sometimes, approaching me, doing favors, smiling sometimes (like once our hands touched accidentally and he was just smiling lmao)).

So in our group text and sometimes private text, I'll throw flirty texts at him like (hey send me what you're eating; so thankful for you; i'll repay you with lunch) but he just ignores them and talks about something else, both in private and group text. what the heck? Is he treading lightly or is he trying to hide his feelings for me or what? because I'm REALLY trying to give him hints but I don't know if they just aren't landing or he's ignoring me. by the way even after these hints, he still does favors for me. He's actually supposed to give me a ride to a location that's an hour away tomorrow. Would he do that if he knows we'll both be alone in the car for an hour, and didn't have the same feelings for me?
1
0