I feel like my boyfriend might’ve disrespected me. He then apologized and said he didn’t realize it was going to bother me. I still feel anxious?

Anonymous
So we were watching a TV show and its really late here rn. I asked for one more episode bc he wanted to leave. We were both on a couch just sitting down and he said sure, but you have to let me do this... He then proceeded to place a piece of chocolate he was eating on my chest area which is semi-bare bc I’m wearing a strapless clothing attire. I then removed the chocolate which was kind of melted and left some residue and said “no I don’t want that.” I gave him the chocolate and I started sucking on my fingers, eating the bits of chocolate I still had on. There was some chocolate left on my chest and he just started cleaning it off with his mouth/tongue (kind of sucking). (Note: my boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years.) I felt kind of uncomfortable but I didn’t say it until I finished eating the chocolate off my fingers. I then said: no, please stop, and he stopped. I didn’t talk about it and we just started watching the episode, but all throughout I felt really uncomfortable; as if he did something I sort of insinuated I didn’t want from the start. When I finally spoke up, he apologized and said he didn’t know it was going to bother me that much. I understand he probably didn’t mean to make me uncomfortable, but I still feel somewhat anxious/troubles about the whole thing. I eventually cut the night short, and we didn’t even finish the episode. He left and I did too.
5
1