NO LECTURES PLEASE! Married guy clearly likes me and I like him. What should I make of?

Anonymous
NO JUDGEMENT. I know the consequences of messing around with someone married, and the morality of it. Please don't lecture me.

So this married guy and I clearly like each other and we've been made it obvious to one another. We joke around a lot, and there is flirting but it's harmless. We were texting back and forth as the pandemic began. We didn't talk for a month and I thought that was it. It seemed like he was just being polite at some point and answering me so I stopped texting him and left it at that.

He texted me this week and was trying to be funny, obviously trying to make me laugh. So clearly he's still interested. What should I make of this? Is he trying to stay connected for a reason? And no he is NOT a player or a shitty guy. He's a good guy who is in his marriage solely for his child and we just happened to connect.
19
2