Went On First Date With Guy And Now He's Asking If He Can Sleep Over? He Just Wants Sex, Right?

Anonymous
This is happening in real time, and I just want some confirmation. I'm pretty sure I'm right, but would like to hear someone agree.

We live 2 hours apart, we met on a dating app. He, Jared, drove up and got a hotel room- originally telling me he wanted to have dinner tonight and then tomorrow see a movie. I was weirded out that he'd get a whole hotel room just to go on a first date, but thought maybe he wanted to spend as much time meeting me as he could since the distance makes it difficult.

So we got dinner and talked for 4 hours. He seemed so nice and genuine. He told me he was so nervous to meet me and he asked lots of questions about me. Eventually we said goodbye, we hugged, planning to meet tomorrow.

When i get home he texted me asking if he could come over? He claims his hotel room has a broken air conditioner... I told him to have the front desk switch rooms.

But so now I think he is just trying to sleep with me, yeah? It kind of made my whole idea of him change. A respectable guy wouldn't do that, right? What do you think?
1 mo
Should I not even bother with tomorrow's date then?
5
0