Having trouble choosing between two guys? Please help?

Anonymous
Guy A: is my guy friend. I thought he was interested in me because he’d always stare at me. So I started talking to him more (since March) and recently told him that I liked him. His response was, “I haven’t been thinking about that kind of stuff, but I’d love to see you and hangout a bunch more!!” I’m going to go see him soon, and he said that he’ll take me out to the beach and give me a surprise. Pros: tells me things like “I’ll always be here for you, you’re a good person, I enjoy having you around”. Cons: rarely texts me first or keeps in contact, doesn’t give me attention.

Guy B: a guy from my class who’s interested in me. Gives me tons of attention, asked me out to lunch once (I was honestly busy and couldn’t go). Texts me regularly, and asks to call me. Cons: I’m not attracted to him because he’s too cocky/self centered for me.
6
1