Why does he always think I'm lying to him?

TheCuteLady
I was supposed to hang out with him last week but cancelled because of a miscarriage, but on Saturday I went to Maryland and posted it on snapchat. He lashed out and we had a conversation which went as following:

HIM: Why did you lie to me? I saw your snapchat story and you were driving around and you went to Delaware no less. Just yesterday you told me you were bleeding heavily and in intense pain, and you had a telehealth appointment because of the pain. What the fuck is wrong with you? I told you before if you don't want to talk to me, I"ll leave you alone. yet you still lied. Not only that but you made up a story about a miscarriage. What the hell is wrong with you?

ME: I am in maryland at my families camp ground to get away for a couple days i dont mind if they see me bleeding but you are my guy friend its a little uncomfortable.

HIM: You’re lying

*I didn't respond afterwards

This is the third time in one year that he lashed out at me. We've known each other for 6 years, but he used to be very kind. It was only last year that he got like this, even now he can be kind sometimes but he's becoming increasingly hostile and volatile. I know he tried to kill himself recently and he sometimes but not always drinks excessively. He also tried hard drugs for the first time recently but he's not addicted. Could this have something to do with it?
5
0