Guys, if you knew a girl is into you but you only like her as a friend, would you keep inviting her to your parties?

Anonymous
I recently connected with a guy through Instagram, and for our first meeting he invited me to his party with his friends. I went, it was a great party. I'm pretty sure I gave him enough signals that I'm into him, especially with my flirty/cute messages to him after that party. He doesn't reciprocate the same way, he's very friendly. I genuinely believe he just likes me as a friend, he said I'm a cool person. But now he keeps inviting me to parties. Isn't that a little bit rude of him, if he knows that I'm into him and is leading me on? Or do you think he really doesn't have a clue?
4
1