Is this my borderline personality disorder or should this actually be bothering me?

Anonymous
My boyfriend has made 2 comments that kind of hurt Me. First when I was shirtless he said I needed to start working out. He followed with “I probably should too” after he said that I got insanely high and hysterically cried about it. The next day he questioned me and figured it was because of his comment. He said he only said that because he’s worried about my health. Today again he said he doesn’t like seeing me like this. I notice he’ll look at other girls on tv and shot and comment on how they’re hot and so on but practically only compliments me when I’m giving him head. He’s complimented me every once in awhile but not nearly as much as random actors. It’s honestly killing me
3
3