What’s a mans intentions when he does this?

Syatesxo
I’ve been seeing a guy on and off for two years now and he was just friends with benefits, recently he messaged me saying he wants a relationship and to take me out and see me more often. We met up and things were fine, but then I didn’t hear from him for a whole week then today on his snapchat story he’s gone out with a girl he claims is his best friend, they look like they are having fun and this really upsets me , he told me he wanted to take me out and a relationship, yet he’s taking out another girl. Like what is this guy doing, if you don’t want a relationship fair enough let me know, but don’t lie straight to me face and expect me not to get mad. I removed him as a friend on Snapchat and cut all contact, but why is he being such a prick and lying to me?
25 d
I’m not upset about him being friend with girls as guys can, I’m just upset that he said he was going to take me out and see me more often but he’s gone out with someone else when that was an opportunity for us to go out.
25 d
Also I’ve known this guy for two years and never once saw this girl on his story until now... if they really were friends for years how comes he never posted her before hmm
14
0