Do you think its rude when a partner/boyfriend blocks your way when he wants to keep talking about something?

Anonymous
So, to be fair, I did it before. I was mad and my boyfriend didn’t want to keep talking about something. He said “I won’t talk to you with that attitude you have.” I followed him all the way to his room (we’re staying together somewhere) and sat in the middle of the doorway blocking his way. (I know its so immature but I was rlly pissed). He just walked past me. He wasn’t responding to what I was saying after we were in his bedroom. He said he was going to bed and I was so pissed I threatened to end the relationship. I pounded down the stairs and I heard him bounce from his bed and run in front of me, now blocking my way down the stairs. He didn’t touch nor grab me in any way. But he just blocked my way and kept asking me if it’s what I really wanted, just over a stupid argument. After about the third time I asked him to stand aside, he did and I walked down the stairs. He then slowly followed behind keeping his distance from me until he saw I was willing to talk. We talked and resolved the issue but I just wanted to know what u guys think...
3
3