16-18 year old boys flirting with me at work because they think I’m younger. I feel weird. Is this a normal thing?

Anonymous
So I’m 25, i works couple jobs and one of them I’ve been at for a few years now, inside a grocery store. I work in the cafe. There are some new guys this year, and I recognize they’re quite young. I’m only 5’3” and everyone tells me I look way younger.. like 20. When I was 23 people thought I was in high school. But I’m 25, and I know I’m attractive (not being full of myself) I just mean I get hit on frequently at work, get compliments and other works have referred to me as the “pretty one” at our cafe. So.. I notice how these younger guys look at me too. And just yesterday one was straight up flirting with me, and talking to me like I was a young 18 year old like him. I felt honestly embarrassed and I just thanked him and walked out of the room. No one really knows my age unless I know them, and I think they think I’m way young. Does this happen a lot? Should I just not care about it? Because I feel weird at work when I see them now.
10
0