When would be a good time to tell a guy that you are abstaining?

Anonymous
So, I met this guy on a 16hr plane ride about 4 months ago, We talked, laughed, and just vibed in general and it was really fun. He was handsome and really sweet. Dang, he even let me lay on his shoulder after 6 hours when my neck was tired. Long story short, we kissed and hugged goodbye and exchanged numbers. We've been talking ever since but he has never expressed any romantic interest, he is just friendly. So, he wants to come to see me in my town which is like an 8hr drive away from where he lives. I might have given him the impression of a loose girl even though I have never had sex and I'm waiting until I get married. I wanna tell him that but I don't know when would be a good time. I don't wanna start kissing him and then tell him when he is already in the mood. Should I tell him before he comes down here or when he is already here? Boys, would it make you angry if a girl let you come all the way and then you end up not getting laid?
7
1