Guys, Is this even attractive?

imthequeen
I've been chatting with a friend of mine (guy) for quite some time now.. and we used to go to the gym before together and had a challenge , who looks more fit

due to coronavirus , i couldnt go to the gym for about a month now , and fully working out at home
2 days ago he asked me if i was still having the same body or became chubby in JUST 1 MONTH

i sent him this pic of mine that i just took a few days ago at the beach , and at my park , that i took just 4 days ago, as public places have been opened up in my area
Guys, Is this even attractive?
Guys, Is this even attractive?
Guys, Is this even attractive?
im so sorry for these pictures... but get my point
.
after i sent him these pictures (im quite close to him so i was comfortable sending him)
he told me that i still had that 'gym girl' spirit but he also said that this body is outdated

he said guys like chubbier and thick girls who have big stomachs and big thighs and with a lot of curves
and also said that very few people at this time like the 'slim girl' body that i have

this devastated me , should i stop gyming and get abit fat?

guys please help me out , i really dont know what to do know , you can clearly see from the picture my thighs and stomach they look soo damn thin , is it a turnoff for you all?
.
and please no negative comments , i really want to know what body do guys like more
i would really appreciate a good answer :)
Guys, Is this even attractive?
36