How do I ask him this?

Anonymous
didn’t handle my breakup well at all. He viewed my Snapchat stories after we broke up and I told him I missed talking to him and he said it back. he said he didn't wanna have a relationship over the phone.

we broke up due to distance and he just wanted to be friends with benefits which I didn’t think was a good idea but still agreed because I missed him.

That didn’t really work out and I would text him a lot to meet up or just to spark up a convo and now I feel like I looked needy. Whenever we were talking he viewed my story and January I cut things off because we were arguing and I apologized then I stopped talking to him.

about a week later he stopped viewing my Snapchat stories. 4 months later I posted a text convo and he viewed it out of nowhere so I knew he was curious. lately, he has been viewing all of my snaps since I went to the beach. I think it’s weird he only does this when we’re talking. So what’s his motive. I honestly wouldn’t think anything of it if we weren’t exes but we have history and rlly liked each other. Is he trying to hint to me in a subtle way that he misses me or something? I haven’t talked to him in 7 months and I rlly do miss him. Why is he doing this and what can I say to spark a convo? I posted something of my baby cousins and he viewed it in less than 30 minutes lol which was sorta obvious. I want to say something because my summer is ending and we won't get to see each other first semester. I think he might like me but I don't know!! What do I do and sayIt kind of hurts because one person said that if he was really interested, he would text me first but that really isn’t like him. For all I know he could be interested but just trying to see if there’s someone else in my life or something like that but I’ll never lnow if I don’t ask! How could I go about asking?
How do I ask him this?
2
0