A guy slips this note into your coat pocket on a girls night out. Do you message them back? How would you react?

Futureboy
You are on a girls night out you get home to find a note in your coat pocket.

The note reads.
"I saw you from across the room tonight, I would have brought you a drink and told you how beautiful you looked in that red dress. I spent all night worrying if I should come over but I didn't want to look like a fool if you declined. That and it would have made me upset and I didn't want to drown my sorrows with another whisky and coke. I decided instead to write you this note in the hope maybe you might give me a message. I sliped this into your coat pocket as you were leaving, I hope you don't mind?
Here is my number if you would like to get in touch 0123456789.
Thanks for making me smile,
From the shy 30 year old man who didn't have the courage to say hello"

What would you do, are you intrigued enough to message back?
Do you feel annoyed that they should have just come over to talk?
Do you think that the guy is probably a creep and you are weirded out by the message?
Do you think it is cute?
32