How do you show vulnerability to men (You could change my life)?

goodgirl82
I know you have to open up bla bla bla yara yara yara... But I just feel very lost! What the hell is that? can you give me good concrete examples of how a woman could show vulnerability to a man? :(( it is not useful if you say “just br yourself and open your feelings” I know that. I just need concrete examples of situations where a woman can show vulnerability without seeming crazy, I mean, I am a very strong woman, so most of the time. I feel... well, strong! So I just don’t feel this vulnerability, I mean yes, I have my traumas but i dont think it would be a good Idea to tell a guy that I had socializing issues some years ago. I don’t know, what do you mean by that? Do you mean like, past traumas? Do you mean like anxiety? Sadness for a random reason? Give me concrete situations :(( believe me, you could change my life, I know that might be my problem with men.
15
3