Men, Am I wrong here?

Anonymous
So recently it came out that my boyfriend liked being called “daddy” and asked why I never call him that in the bedroom. I explained how for one I'm old and two he lacks what I described as “grit” and “brass”. This made him a little upset because he didn't understand what I meant. Don't get me wrong he'll protect me if I'm in danger but he's not bold or assertive enough to really intimidate me. I like knowing my man will defend my honor or argue back but he just avoids conferentation. I didn't mean to upset him but I've just never seen that side of him. Am I wrong for feeling like he can be a pushover and making him feel like a weenie?
18 d
Intimidate was the wing code of words, I'm not saying I want to be man handled or strong armed by him. And When I say assertive I'm saying I just want a man who knows what he wants and has some passion and edge in the way he carries himself.
18 d
Wrong choice**
Men, Am I wrong here?
8
0