Can men tell from just a small pointless conversation that I am the type of woman who would give my all to my husband?

Anonymous
I am the type to go deep inside a man whether he knows it r not and just want to give myself to him fully. I have to control it until i am married but i am the type of lady to lose myself and am just there to make him better, feel better and help him how i can. I do not judge people on there handicaps or race or swagger or popularity or whatever. If a man wants this 'love' from me he just has to pursue me and be able to take care of me financially etc and be a good man and marry me.

Years ago i was a dumb asss and gave it all to a boyfriend. He destroyed me. And he never put his hands on me to fight me by the way.

I do not want to judge my husband. I dont expect him to be a perfect man. I want to accept him and even see his flaws and be attached to him and his flaws like i said go deep inside him. I ain't scared of stuff. I want to give him it all sexually, all my energy (have a lot of energy).
No, he can't tell easily
Yes he can tell
GirlGuy
1
1