I recently found out a guy friend was tagged in an online video for those with depression/anxiety.. I’ve tried to reach out recently and no response?

Anonymous
I have a male friend that I’ve known for 10 years almost.
We were intimate briefly.. we have been since he moved away in 2016. He’d do the usual acting weird when other guys were nice to me before he moved.. but also after he moved. We talked a little over a week ago.. I’ve been trying to keep an extra eye on him cause of some health issues he has.. normal friend chat.. I stumbled upon a video that he was tagged in.. just him.. on Facebook for people with Depression, Anxiety and loss of livelihood.. I tried to ask him hey how are you? And he didn’t even say anything.. I even said if I did something wrong.. I’m sorry.. and nothing. I’m just concerned but not sure how to approach this because of the fact that he was tagged in a video like that.. and want to be a caring friend.. he knows obviously I’m a girl and I worry/care.. but was curious for some insight, especially in terms of how to approach this.. so I don’t make him mad.. but also to just show I care. Someone else said don’t take the silence personally.. since depression/anxiety/stress can hit everyone different.. just wondering.. insight/opinions helpful.
1
1