My ex is depressed because I cut him out of my life. He LIED to me 6 times about big things. Why do I feel so guilty when it's not my fault?

Anonymous
He claimed that he loved me genuinely, I believed him because he was polite with me and never abused me verbally.

REASONS FOR BREAKING UP :
  • He was a pathological liar who would lie about trivial things. 4 times he lied about his life. He admitted and apologized but he still continued that. I gave him more than 6 chances. I clearly told him I HATE LIES but still he was honest only when he wanted to. :(
  • He would force me to spend all day with him, but whenever far apart, he would disappear. He will only talk to me whenever he felt bored or lonely. Other times, he disappeared.
  • I felt that he was using me for companionship, boredom and affection as no body else liked him or wanted to be with him. I've seen that majority of girls ignore him because of his looks and dull personality.
  • I was feeling like I'm an option for him because he thinks that he will never find someone better than me.
  • He still tries to manipulate me by playing the victim card and acting innocent.
"Where was his innocence while he was making stories, lying and hiding things from me?"

4
0