Guys, if my friend starts touching me more- does it mean he is now interested in me romantically or is he just comfrotable?

Pennypolish
Im back to GAG to see what you think of my close guy pals behavior.
We both went to a family gathering and he was acting more touchy with me than ever.

Here’s what he did:
When I first arrived he kinda ignored me and didn't pay me no attention. Then we sat by one another at table and it all changed---------------------------
-We were eating spaghetti and he said "lets do the lady and the tramp noodle scene"
-I felt him starting at me for about 4seconds 2x when I wasn't looking.
-Before I left, he reached over and grabbed my arm and kept holding it. I asked “why are you holding my arm” and he said “I’m assaulting you”
-We were playing go-fish and he kept trying to grab my cards
-He took his cards and put them inside of my bracelet
-He kept mocking me on how I said certain words/poking fun
-He kept reaching for my phone and playing with my pop-socket
-He looked like he was going to fall asleep and I saw him staring at my chest

When we’re alone he’s not this touchy or playful Also- his brother was around us most of the time and he even called his brother "gross" and "what is wrong with you".
Y'all HELP! I’m confused lol
12
3