Is my ex boyfriend hurting if he is acting this way?

Anonymous
He stays in a house attached to mine downstairs, and I had not seen him in 2 weeks so I went to take him his food and clothes that was by me, and when I saw him he looked sickish like not well and like he hadn't been sleeping, and he says his phone has been off that he isn't on his phone, and I noticed nothing is happening on his social media either, and when I asked had he been eating he said no nothing, but when I asked is he sad he said some times, and he refused to say he is depressed, is him not reading any msgs staying off his phone a sign? He is the one that left me after 2 and half years together saying he wants to not focus on relationship anymore, and that he will come back when ready after I give him space, I gave him hug lastnight hoping he might say something this morning after but he is still quiet
1 y
He also said he will maybe see me this weekend don't know if he will if he is still quiet
2
1