Do you think this relationship is over, we have not seen each other in a month?

Bunny212
This is a fairly new relationship and we are three months old. I feel like the guy I’m seeing is either manipulative or not mentally matured or well.

He says things like I’m the only girl for him, he loves me and I’m special you know the generic stuff and we cuddle and have great sex. We use to go out often and talked on the phone for hours.

Then one week ago he just changed he said he had exams but exams are finished and he’s still distant and acting weird. We had plans for his birthday he isn’t even mentioning It now, nor requesting to see me. He would start a conversation with me in the morning and then just go MIA for the rest of the day, then he’d come by the next morning as if nothing happened. Yet he posts things about waiting for the love you deserve and about wanting an understanding partner. Like what the hell? I know we should talk but I don't know how to initiate it. I feel like he doesn’t care anymore and I hate how it makes me feel. Recently he posted this quote below and typed amen. What the hell is this dude possibly thinking?

Attached is a picture of his most recent emotional post, what do you think?
1
2