What does a girl really mean when she says "Love Me Like a Man"?

laurieluvsit
Why are men being feminized? Is the once classic woman now the new man? ... really?

When I want A REAL MAN to love me, it isn't some guy in a dress... sorry, guys in dresses but let's be honest, OK?

Am I the only one that appreciates the "Old Fashion" definition of what a real man is... or am I on an island all alone?

Listen to Ms Vanessa singing "Love Me Like A Man", than give me your opinion... and check out her saxophone playing... no, I'm not kidding!... and if you liked Ms Vanessa, just wait until you hear Sister Sparrow's version of it! ... OMG!Don't be mad at me fem guys, I still love you... just not my thing is all.

And if you don't have your REAL MAN yet, remember what TOTO said..."HOLD THE LINE!" love isn't always on time...... and for the "Real Men of GAG" ... OMG!!! ... I REALLY LOVE YOU!!
What does a girl really mean when she says Love Me Like a Man?
A. Yes Laurie, you are too old fashion, men are suppose to be more like women these days, the new woman is not looking for guys that fit the old definition of a man, today's girls want them more feminine in nature
B. DEAR GOD NO, you are not on an island all alone Laurie! I don't want the new feminized man either! ... I want a man who is a REAL MAN as well!
C. Who cares? ... to each their own
Vote C
D. I am a man who wants a girl that appreciates a real man, even if it is old fashion!
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Love Me Like a Man" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
42
7