There's this guy that won't leave me alone and I don't know why?

Anonymous
So, there's this guy that I used to hook up with in college and I do not want to sleep with him anymore. He keeps asking to see me and I told him no multiple times.

He said that due to his religion his parents want him to have an arrange marriage and I am like well why do you keep bugging me? There is no future. He says he would be glad to be in a relationship with me and he asked me out and I told him no. There's no point in dating him, we're not going to get married so? I am not going to continue to sleep with someone that I have no future with.

Yet, he won't leave me alone and keep saying I am the special one and like no other girls he has been with. I said okay well if I am so special let's be friends, go out to eat, etc. His response was well you can come to my house since my parents are here. I'm omg like bye, you're wasting my time! I don't want to sleep with him and don't even enjoy the sex I have with him since he told me about the arrange marriage.

How do I get him to leave me alone? I told him to move on or go back to his ex girlfriend, and he said no because he doesn't enjoy her body like he does mines. He pops up unannounced at my place, keeps calling and asking to see me. I tried to turn him down nicely but he didn't want to leave me alone so I started being mean to him and being verbally abusive, it still didn't work. He even threatened to hurt me if I kept talking to him in a disrespectful way. I am emotionally exhausted by him and just want to be left alone.

How do I get him to leave me alone?
1
1