What can I do about a male friend who is giving me the silent treatment because I didn't invite him camping?

Anonymous
So long story short, I made a camping trip with some girlfriends and it was supposed to be only a female trip. However they were like "let's invite guys" so since there were 3 girls, decided to invite 3 guys to keep it even. One of my guy friends asked to choose the guys, I didn't see the harm and he invited 2 other people, people who I knew but wasn't friends with. One of my other male friends, let's call him Friend S, found out and basically asked why I didn't invite him. I told him what happened and how I didn't think the first friend wouldn't invite him but I didn't want to invite more guys to make the girls feel safe and secure. So now he is giving me the silent treatment and I don't know what to do. I already apologized to him, even tho I don't believe I did anything wrong.
1 mo
Also, does he have the right to be mad?
1 mo
So he texted me back this: I don't know what to say to you so I'm gonna unload my thoughts.

We aren't friends, you've made that very clear. It just boggles my mind that when you needed a dance partner, I was there, a ride, I was there, a pretend boyfriend, I was there and one trip, where you knew I was leaving the country and all you thought off was whether your mom could have my car. Your idea of making it up to me was camping in your freakin backyard? I mean seriously !

We aren't friends.
27
8