How come some guys think that becoming a certain age makes them attractive? And that if girls say they prefer older guys any older guy would suffice?

Anonymous
I’m sorry after today I just had to say something. These guys claim that just being older makes them attractive? Like their unattractive face and body just goes away or something? And then they think we are saying any older guy is enough? And the sad part is when we say older most of us aren’t talking about more than 5+ years? I saw this 26 year old girl on here say she preferred older guys and this f*cking 42 year old man started coming on to her? She was like wtf and I was like wtf 😂😂😂 too bad I can’t post the screenshot.
1 mo
Oh and I forgot to add that for some reason, these guys always bash older women when saying this 🤔
6
1