Help me guys, why is he acting like this? Does this guy like me or not? Is he just being friendly?

Anonymous
Does it mean anything when a guy that you like said this "I always go with her, and I like her like that". (He is talking about me). I am asking this because I like this guy and he said that to me and my friends. Does he like me as a friend or what it is? This guy sometimes stared at me and made eye contact with me, he smiled and didn't even look away when I looked back at him. But he is a type of person that likes to make eye contact. Once he asked me a lot of personal questions too. The confusing thing is that he already has a girlfriend but he lied to people that he doesn't have one. It's very confusing because I don't know if he really likes me or if he is just being friendly. But I have a feeling that he doesn't really like me. When I talked to him he didn't seem interested? What does it all mean? I can give more details if someone asked.
5
0