My guy friend has made sexual jokes to me alone and in a group setting, what does that mean?

Anonymous
Does that mean he like me? and they're not too vivid but once he showed me a dick joke when we were alone hanging out and then another time when we were alone mentioned something else about his circumcised penis (it was hella random, I was talking about my piercings and he just randomly mentioned that).

Then in our group chat (2 girls who have boyfriend's) he'll mention random things like "oh if you have to pee during the exam just leave a gatorade bottle in the room" like bruh... clearly our anatomy doesn't work the same way as yours (we said that and he just changed the subject lol). now I don't know if he makes sex jokes with our other friends when they hang out alone... but I doubt it.

so guys, what does this mean? does he like me?
1
1