Guys, my boyfriend is currently deployed and out of nowhere is pushing me away for I don't know what real reasons?

Megs0521
has been deployed for about 7 months & I know with the Covid stuff it has sucked We would Talk everyday all the sudden 2 weeksago everything changed & he started pulling away acting different & all the sudden I got have just been thinking about everything & am not happy

He kept saying he had a lot on his mind with work coming home & us I asked some questions & it he was going over every little thing that ever happened between us since we met. I asked if he wanted me to leave him alone & he was like that isn’t what I said. I asked if he needed space he said he loves me but just doesn’t know what he wants right now

I tried not messaging him & giving him that time & he seemed to get upset with that. we talked over stuff & he said it was over we talked longer & nothing made sense & he even said it didn't make any sense to him. How can you both love each other but you want to end it?

same call I am getting well you wouldn’t have been able to talk to me for the next 2 weeks anyway he said he had some mission thing & that is stressing him out I told him that he will realize ending this is a massive mistake he said I know & I will have to deal with the repercussions then We kinda went back and forth for a little bit
Something didn't feel right so I called him back & asked if he was talking to someone else he told me no but something in my gut is telling me different. i basically told him I understand that so I was like do what you need to do I love you so I will be here. He said he Was stressed & couldn’t look at the future & only the right now. But he wanted to ensure that he could message me and make sure I am ok “because he does care” wtf why would you want to know if you don’t want to be with me
clearly I see he is still using sc because the score is going up he said he is not good for me right now & I should just move on & be happy
Do I hold out hope? Do I think somehow he started talking to someone else? just cut all communication with him? I don't know what to do
8
1