Why did my male douchebag coworker put me down for my voice being soft spoken and high pitched? I thought guys like feminine women?

Anonymous
Why did my male douchebag coworker put me down for my voice being soft spoken and high pitched?
He says i talk like im helpless
1 mo
He basically multiple times said to me that i talk like im helpless and weak. Like just in general.

The only other who said that to me was my narcissist mom repeatedly to put me down

Look im not seeking pity here im just asking why he did that cause it stings. . that was what my abusive mom said to me a lot.

The sad part is also that i have been thinking my coworker liked me
1 mo
and i would always follow him around at work. People always saw us together. I don't know. He said it didn't bother him and he liked the company.

But today we argued and I don't know i guess he's tired of me. I dont think he's sorry either or even knows he hurt me. I may have hurt him somehow too. But guysdont express emotions so i wouldn't know.
3
2