I like a guy who is still in touch with his ex, is there any future?

Anonymous
i caught a guy checking me out at an event and contacted him on social media. When I first started talking to him, he told me that he was seeing someone. I said cool I can try my luck. When he understood that I was interested in him, he cut it short by saying that he has a girlfriend. I got confused and started digging for more information. I found that the isn't over his ex with whom he broke up since 2 years ago. He was literally being like a doormat liking the girl's pic even when she is with another guy. I spoke with him and told him to let go of her. I gave him tips.. he applied only one of them. I keep being patient, at times when I get angry and lash out, I do provok reactions out of him but he is still in contact with that girl and he still her photos on social media. Any chance that I can see a future with him. If so, do you have any tips. It's been 6 months since we started talking.
1
0