Girls, I have paranoia that my boyfriend is cheating, I need a solution to to be able to go down his phone?

Anonymous
I dont know his password to his phone, and he would question as to why exactly i wanted look down his phone so he would never let me because he says its private and that I look into everything and then make it a massive problem, but im thinking If I say to him can I use your phone when he gets back from work to call my HR department at work which i need to do today and it will take a while to do because i need to sort something out and he knows i always run out of credit so he wouldn't say no, he has to unlock his phone to make calls so then i can just click on instagram and see what he's been up to because thats where the insecurity lies, he's blocked me from his personal acc on instagram so thats why im insecure, he says its because you look into everything and cause me problems etc, but i know he's following loads of girls since he blocked me. However he still has pictures of me and him on there
13
3