I told him I was upset I haven’t seen him in two weeks. He said I’m his priority and his family. But recently twice he went out with his friends?

I said I hope he had fun but if he has more time off and doesn’t try to see me then it makes me feel weird. He replied ‘it’s not like this I know whenever he can he tries to see me. He will find a balance between me and his friends. This one he hasn’t seen in a long time. And sent a pic of him’ I only liked the messages. The next day, he messaged ‘good morning❤️‘ i replied and said I was fine but didn’t try to say anything more. Yesterday we didn’t talk. And this morning he asked what happened. I said I’ll call him in the evening if that’s ok. He said yes. And I also saw he posted then a pic saying ‘not everyone you lose is a loss’. So do you think he cares about me eventually that’s why he asked what happened. Or he just expects me to make all the effort and when I wasn’t, he asked it. And also the picture. Does he think I’m Gonna break up with him or what?
2
1