Guy friend? or more?

Anonymous
30 d
So, I have this friend, he has liked me since we met, 2 weeks ago, which doesn’t make sense to me. It takes time to develop feelings, or maybe it just takes longer for me. My last relationship was very emotionally abusive and not good, and I had been friends with this guy for years before we dated. He had never shown any signs of being emotionally abusive before we dated. So with this new guy, I told him what happened in my previous relationships and that I wanted to be friends first,
30 d
and he agreed that was for the best, but he still calls me cute and says I’m pretty, and says he likes me, but I always tell him I just need more time. I feel like I need to keep hanging out with him to get to know him better, and he is super nice and very polite but the main issue is... I’m not attracted to him. He’s not my normal “type” which sounds horrible. I love his personality Though.
Guy friend? or more?
1
1