Guys, Is this dude for real?

ScrappyChloe
We met on Bumble, then in person. Physical attraction is super intense at first, then again, then again, then eventually no more "Hi sexy" or "Hi beautiful"... To "Hi :)" to just "Hi" to... WTF? Where'd he go? Oh look, there he is, just as I decided to move on. Sex is amazing. During the second time, he said "I love you" and asked me to say it back (while doing it, so I didn't take it seriously) then afterwards, says he's falling for me. Deep conversations are starting to happen. He opens up a tiny bit. Then flakes out on me, finds excuses to not come over, or even reply to texts. Says he's "doing nothing", I call, he rejects call, texts that he'll call later, and does. Only comes over between 1:30&3:00am for sex, sleeps and leaves. Will say he misses me, but won't make an effort to come over when I ask. His texts are very dry, limited to a few words every freaking time. Acts aloof. Gets jealous easily if I'm out, won't address the jealous comments he makes and will go silent. Then will text again the next day or two like it never happened, with "Hi" ... Wtf is going on here with this dude? I want to get to know him more, but he runs away when things get beyond sex.
Guys, Is this dude for real?
Add Opinion