Guys, If you've cheated on someone you care about what made you decide to stop? How would you prefer current friend react?

+5Xper
Anonymous
Long story short, "guy friend" and I have a deep connection and great sex. This will never go past a deep friendship, though. However, I've respectfully asked to not be juggled with anyone else and he's eagerly agreed. Our long standing friendship comes first.

However, there's things that have given me pause (secretive with phone, occasionally following stripper'ish girls on IG, and a few other very minor things).

Physically, he's with me most of the time (we're co-workers) or at home with his son so it's hard to imagine him cheating.

I'm not sure how to proceed. I don't *want* to stop our "friends with a twist" relationship (and if I'm honest, I do love him) but just turning my head from obvious red flags makes me feel like a pushover. Confronting him makes me feel petty (and there's nothing concrete to confront about, just instances of shadiness).

Guy is either a great actor or he does deeply care about me.

Sooooo, boys, if you had flirty emails/texting going on but also cared about your current girlfriend, what response from her made you want to quit? I want to be cool but don't want to be played, either 🙄
3
0