Did he seem jealous?

Anonymous
My ex and I were having a conversation and he wanted to meet up to hook up because I was going to be in his city where he goes to college for the weekend. Longs story short, I was going to go to the club that night, and him and I were texting earlier that day. The conversation went like this. I told him I was going clubbing and he was like "ooh ok we'll see how that goes šŸ˜‚" then I was like "yeah i guessss we will lol" and he said "you'll probably find a guy there šŸ˜‚" I kind of sensed his insecurity lol and I said "i dont knoww maybe I will, that's nothing new for me, but I'm there to just have fun" šŸ˜‚ and he was like "mhmm šŸ˜‚".

Then i typed back and said "I don't know how to respond to that šŸ˜‚. I'm not looking for anybody, they gotta come to me. But if it happens, it happenss lol" then he said "i'm sure they do lol šŸ˜‚. and yeah definitely šŸ˜‚"

I said "yeah they suree do šŸ˜‚. but yeah lol hopefully" and he said "they will don't worry šŸ˜‚" and finally I said "yeah im not worried lol šŸ˜‚" and he was like "why would you be lol" and I said "I don't know lol but I'm not"

then he changed the subject and asked what club I was going to.

Sorry for the back and forth and all the emojis but that was a weird convo and is not really normal for him. Was he a little jealous and if not why was he flattering me so much and assuming I was going to meet a guy there. I mean I think I am pretty and everything but why was he so caught up in that? Was he flirting?
Did he seem jealous?
1
0