How attractive does a girl have to be for you to consider dating or being friends with them?

Lemwastaken
I'm still pretty young, and I still have things like school and work to focus on, but every once in a while I wonder why I've never had a boy friend or why no guy was ever interested in me. It's not even just guys, it's always been hard for me to make female friends too. No matter how hard I've tried, girls always seem to push me away or don't even give me a chance in the first place. I don't know if it's the way I look, or how my body is or what. I've asked my parents if they think I'm ugly and they said no, and that I will find friends eventually (my profile picture is me by the way) but I haven't had a real friend for at least 4 years and I'm starting to feel lonely. Back to my original question, I'm scared that my lack of friends or beauty is making it harder for me to find a significant other. When I look in the mirror it's not like I hate myself, and sure there are things I would change, like I always wondered if only I had bigger boobs or a bigger butt would guys look my way? Maybe I have it all wrong, but I have no one else to ask and no one will tell me.
19
1