What's so great about fucking around that you loose your family over it, if you say you have a great sex life?

Anonymous
My husband always stressed we have the best sex ever. Still He was always found on dating sites so I told him I'm ok with an open relationship (which he declined) or threesomes (he showed interest) if only he's open and honest about it. No more hiding.
But he left me pregnant with our first daughter (which he wanted for more than 10 years) and our 2 boys. Just to live in a tiny apartment... And see other women (?)
He originally wanted to keep me on the side but no longer spent any time with me and kids.
One time I came over unannounced he even assaulted me in front of kids so I don't see his mistress. So now I filed for divorce and have a no contact order. Why destroy your family over all that? I don't get it
3
0