IS IT NORMAL FOR A GUY TO TELL A GIRL HE’S SEEING SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE SEX?

Anonymous
Okay so I got back into contact with a friends with benefits whom I use to roommate with years ago.

We had/have a good friendship so it isn’t just a sex type deal because we do have more of a friend relationship to back on.

so we got back into contact a few months ago over Snapchat and have seen each other for casual sex a few time with breaks in between.

with the breaks in between we barely spoke but he would check all my Snapchat stories constantly.

i decided to message him last night on snap, flirted a little and I ended up going to his house.

now things got a little awkward. We usually talk and shit while we smoke and I asked him if he was seeing anyone, his response so blatantly “yes I am” very direct and rude and that it was serious I said how did u meet and he said none of ur business very rudely as he usually is very open about these things and we talk about a lot.

im just wondering is this normal as we were planing on hooking up and he knows how hurt I get so Im wondering if this was to hurt me? And he usually would hide this type of thing?

i also post pictures of other guys on my Snapchat story so I don’t know if he’s trying to hurt me because of that

anyway
2
0