What does it mean when a guy calls me often at night before he goes to bed?

mrgrtprz
With night, I mean before 10pm. Because he's in the navy and has to wake up early the following day. I started talking to him 3 months ago when I was having some kind of depression because of the pandemic. He helped me cope up with the isolation I was experiencing. Called me everyday during the first month and calls me still untill now (not everyday tho, but somewhat regulary when it's night in the US.) I live in Asia, and he's in the US. So there's a 12hr difference. Phone calls last 2-4hrs. He sometimes jokes about what if I fall for him, etc. But doesn't say anything if he likes me. We talk about everything. Nothing sexual tho. He tells about his family and relatives, his activities at work sometimes, etc., and jokes a lot. He's really a funny guy. And i think i like him a little now. Can someone comment about his or her point of view about this? It would help me a lot. Thanks!! x
4
2